We are excited that you have chosen PedEmerge for your child's medical care. Your comfort and convenience are our priority, and we strive to make every visit to our office a positive experience.
Benefits of PEDEMERGE
- Convenient daytime, evening, and weekend hours for the busy parents (until 9 PM on weekdays and 7 PM on weekends! in our main office).
- Providers who are experienced in treating children
- Avoid long waits. We will see your child on average in under 30 minutes.
- Minimize your child's exposure to frightening trauma scenes. Your child will be in a child-friendly setting with other children. Toys and children's videos are here to ease your child's stress. At the ER/Urgent Care, your child will be amongst ill adults and exposed to trauma scenes and adult situations that may frighten them.
- Avoid high hospital related costs
PEDEMERGE is not a substitute for the ER. However, most children's illnesses and injuries do not require such extensive facilities.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
Do I need an Appointment?
You do not need an appointment to be seen. We are a walk-in clinic. However, appointments are encouraged and will ensure the most expedited service.
School/Sports Physicals and Immunizations
We perform last minute school/sports physicals. If you have insurance and the last physical was done less than 365 days ago, the insurance will not cover it. You will be required to pay for it out of pocket. We give the entire range of pediatric vaccines available including the flu
PEDEMERGE is not an emergency room or an urgent care facility. It is part of Ivy Pediatrics. Only your PCP copay applies. If you have an HMO/EPO or Medicaid, we need to be selected as the PCP otherwise we can't bill your insurance and you will be considered self-pay.