PEDEMERGE accepts most major PPOs and Open Access Plans. We will see patients with Horizon, Cigna, Amerihealth, Amerigroup, HealthFirst, Americhoice, Horizon NJ Health, Wellcare and Oxford HMO but you need to have Ivy Pediatrics selected as your PCP before your office visit. We do not accept Aetna HMO. All billing is done via Ivy Pediatrics.
List of Insurances Accepted
- Aetna (all plans except HMOs that require you to have a referral to see a specialist)
- Americhoice (United Community Care)
- Consumer Health Network
- Devon Health Services
- Empire BC/BS
- GHI/Emblem Health
- Great West
- Horizon BC/BS
- Horizon NJ Health
- Local 825
- New Jersey Carpenter Fund
- 1199 SEIU (Homecare not acccepted)
If you do not see your insurance, please call our office to verify whether we participate with it.
For Those Plans For Which We Are Out-Of-Network, We Offer:
- Simple, reasonable fees; only three fee levels, depending upon the complexity of the visit and no surprises
- Flexible payment options - we accept cash, credit/debit cards & checks
- Assistance with submitting claims
We are required by contract from your insurance company to collect co-payments. Copayments must be paid at the time of the visit.
You must present your health insurance card at each visit. If we cannot verify your eligibility, payment in full is expected at the time of visit.
Please check with your insurance carrier regarding any benefit or co-payment questions.
If you have any billing questions, please call our billing manager Kathy Abramson at 732-645-BILL (2455)