PED EMERGE is a walk-in pediatric office that provides convenient care for infants, children, and young adults (birth -26) when your pediatrician is not available or closed and for busy parents who need after-hours convenience.
Because some problems should not be left overnight!
We now offer Telemedicine! Most private insurances now cover telemedicine as well as Horizon NJ Health, Aetna Better Health, Wellcare and Americhoice on the medicaid side. Call our office to find out if a telemedicine visit is appropriate for your child!
The providers at PED EMERGE are experienced in pediatric medical care. We are here to help you and your child feel comfortable and to ensure that your child receives nothing but the best care. Whether at the reception desk or in the examination room, you'll feel attended to at all times. We love kids, and our goal is to have a positive impact in the lives of children by providing exceptional health care and compassionate service to the families we serve.
Our caring team is committed to providing quality service in a comfortable, safe office setting where children and parents can feel at ease. We invite you to take a few moments to browse our website and familiarize yourself with our practice. We hope that it will serve as a valuable resource for you. You'll find all of the helpful information you need about our practice including provider bios, service details, directions to our offices and new patient forms .
PED EMERGE looks forward to walking alongside you as you guide your child along a path of optimal health and wellness. We can assure you that you'll feel confident in our ability to not only meet, but exceed all of your expectations. For questions or to schedule a visit, contact our office today!
Benefits of PED EMERGE :
- Convenient daytime, evening, and weekend hours for the busy parents (until 9 PM on weekdays and 7 PM on weekends! in our main office)
- Providers who are experienced in treating children
- Avoid long waits. We will see your child on average in under 30 minutes
- Minimize your child's exposure to frightening trauma scenes. Your child will be in a setting with other children. Toys and children's videos are here to ease your child's stress. At the ER/Urgent Care, your child will be amongst ill adults and exposed to trauma scenes and adult situations that may frighten them
- Avoid high hospital related costs
PEDEMERGE is not a substitute for the ER. However, most children's illnesses and injuries do not require such extensive facilities